It’s not the first time that we talk about lunch-breaks here on Style Behind.
(Remember the 5 minutes lunch article we published last June?).
This time we thought it would be nice to turn our lunch-break into an indoor picnic.
Seems too hard? Keep on reading and you’ll find out that it’s simpler than you thought.
Here are our easy rules (follow them step by step and you won’t fail, we promise)!
– Prepare your meals the night before, so once you’ll get home for your lunch-break you’ll find everything ready (and still fresh).
– Choose up to 5 dishes (no more than 5).
They must be easy to prepare and to eat (don’t forget the picnic bases!) *
– Reunite some friends (or colleagues if you plan it to do it in your office)
– Get a picnic basket
– Put on some French music or bossanova or whatever makes you feel like you’re in a park enjoying spring (sigh!)
* We prepared basmati rice with little tomatoes, green olives, tuna, capers and provola cheese / stuffed hard-boiled eggs with zucchini and chives pesto / pizza breadsticks and a lighter version of the traditional homemade pizza/ mascarpone cream with blueberry marmalade.
If you’re going to try this, please let us know.
We would love to here what you prepared!
Ph Sara Ottavia Carolei