Someone once said that a bathroom is the reflection of its owner’s personality.
Maybe it’s because it is the only place where privacy is unquestionable, you know.
What is sure is that bathroom is the hardest room of the house to decorate.
You can keep it simple and minimal or making it funny. It depends on the design of your house and on your personal style, but also on your everyday needs.
If you have kids, forget about a full of candles and vintage furniture bathroom. As you should put aside the idea of a double mirror + double washbowl if you live alone.
The perfect bathroom has to be comfortable, clean and shaped on your needs.
We’ve collected 15 cool ideas that may inspire you re-decorating yours.
PS: We’re completely in love with n. 5.
(Click on the miniatures to open the gallery)
1. A design lamp will make it look classier.
2. Add some funny details. Especially if you have kids.
3. Think about changing your bathroom fittings. Gold could be a great choice.
4. What about an old typography piece of furniture as a washbowl base?
5. Placing mirrors of different sizes will make your bathroom looks more chic and lively.
6. Add some pure, fresh and romantic touches to make it more comfortable. Ph courtesy Vintage Scout
7. Black, white and gold are always a great choice.
8. Think about adding an industrial touch to your bathroom.
9. What about an outdoor-like shower?
10. Parquet all over is a chic evergreen.
11. Add an exotic vibe to your bathroom by putting plants and candles everywhere.
12. Using raw wood shelves will make your bathroom look more contemporary and sophisticated.
13. Place a shelf with your favorite beauty products on your tub.
14. Decorate your bathroom like it was a Spa.
15. Add some funny, graphic subliminal messages over and there.