Warning: this is not the classic Christmas presents guide.
We’ve studied for you a new, innovative way to guide you through the choice of Christmas presents.
Think about this: how could someone that doesn’t know your friends, fiancé, parents and siblings tell you what you should buy to make them happy?
Unless we’re talking about a psychic, it’s pretty impossible for an editor or a salesperson to know your beloveds’s taste better than you.
That’s why we’ve decided to skip the “You should give your dad a cashmere scarf” part to go directly to what’s really important:
how to make a (really) perfect Christmas present.
Here’s our guide.
- Think about the person you are buying a gift to. What does he/she really likes? Does he/she needs something in particular?
- Which was the latest gift you gave to this person?
- And which was the latest gift he/she gave to you?
- Which is your strongest memory with this person?
- What’s the message you want to give to this person?
- Do you like what you are buying?
Try to answer these questions, connect the dots and you’ll find the idea you were looking for!
Cover image and handwriting Sara Ottavia Carolei