After Christmas and before New Year’s Eve, there are five strange days called the 26th, the 27th, the 28th, the 29th and the 30rd.
I know that you know how to count to 30, but I just wanted to emphasize the particular meaning of these days, when you generally have nothing to do apart thinking of your NYE’s outfit.
So, this year I thought we could all use these five days to purify our bodies before 2016 begins.
Are you in?
Here are our 7 steps to detox your body and your mind after Christmas madness.
- Stop drinking alcohol.
- Drink tons of still water, green tea, lemon and ginger infusions instead.
- Eat more vegetables and try not to add butter or oil when you cook.
- Use your car or the taxis as little as possible.
- Dedicate some time to yourself.
- Read more.
- Have a real break from the world.
What do you think?
Cover handwriting Sara Ottavia Carolei