Are you planning an end-of-the-year getaway? Follow our guide to prepare the perfect suitcase in 9 easy steps.
- Think about the things you’re going to do during your travel. Are you going to a European capital city and planning to visit museums all day long? Are you going on an adventurous trip? Or will it be a relaxing getaway?
- Make a list of the things you really need. Start from the real essentials like passports, phone chargers and all the travel documents.
- Try to imagine what you are going to wear and create ideal outfits.
- Always bring a bath-suit, running shoes and an extra nightdress; that will leave space to last minute plans.
- Don’t bring that shirt you never wear; you won’t wear it just because you are in a different place.
- Check the weather forecast before packing.
- Organize your suitcase practically, in case you’ll need to pick something from it.
- Let some space for gifts and souvenirs, so you won’t have to pay an extra at the airport.
- Always bring something familiar with you. It could be a pillow, a home fragrance or a blanket.
What do you think? Which are your rules for packing the perfect suitcase?
Illustration Sara Ottavia Carolei