Today is the last day of 2015 and a new year is about to start.
Like every year, we all spend some time thinking back to the past and planning the future.
This year has been a very important one for Style Behind; we made a huge restyling, we created new traditions and tried to totally revolutionize our editorial aesthetics and contents.
Thinking about all that we have done, we made a list of the 15 things we learned from 2015.
Here they are.
- Spreading happiness, joy and love through our articles, editorials and columns is what we really, really like to do.
- Always being there for our readers is what makes Style Behind what it is: a “place” where exchanging tips, ideas and inspirations.
- Creativity is something to train everyday.
- Letting go the things we no longer like or appreciate is something we should do, in order to regenerate ourselves, our lives and our work.
- Choosing to talk about what we really like and not following the flow make us feel better and more loyal to our passions.
- Staying up to date helps us feeling more in syntony with the rest of the world.
- Sometimes all we need is a real break.
- History is something to learn from.
- Inspiring people are all around us.
- There’s nothing better than class and bon-ton.
- Writing is therapeutic.
- A good soundtrack is essential, always.
- Young artists should be helped to break into the art world.
- Fashion means fun.
- Peace is the only things that really, really matters.
What about you? What did you learn from 2015?