Starting the year by choosing new habits is something totally refreshing.
Often, however, when they are not chosen wisely and do not really belong to us, the new year’s resolutions last less than a bottle of champagne on New Year’s Eve.
That’s why this year (as you read here) we decided to focus on more general concepts, avoiding the usual “sign up to a Sunday morning Pilates class” or “only eat chocolate once a month”.
Regarding beauty habits we thought they required a higher concentration, because a simple “take care of your skin” was surely not enough.
So, here are the 10 beauty habits that you should seriously embrace from now.
- Never forget to apply a sunscreen moisturizer on your face in the morning.
- Drink more water, drink less cocktails.
- Keep your hair clean, healthy and in order. Always.
- Use a gentle body scrub (homemade recipe here) every time you take a shower.
- Try not to wear make up everyday. When you do, always remove it before going bed.
- Always apply a rich moisturizer on your body after shower and before going to bed.
- Consider a facial peeling, but make sure to choose a good professional for this.
- Keep your nails and hands in order. Always.
- Use more natural products for your haircare.
- Stay healthy!
What do you think? Which are your beauty resolutions for 2016?
Illustration Sara Ottavia Carolei