Some events in life made us reflect on the importance of having the right attitude to overcome even the most difficult situations.
That’s why today we have decided to tell you why we think that seeing ourselves as princesses, is the step to do to face life head on.
First, be a princess doesn’t mean being snob nor treating others like they were inferior.
Be princesses means reconnecting with that little girl that still lives within each of us, to regain confidence in ourselves, in dreams and in fairy tales.
Here are our nine key points to be a real-life princess:
- You are as important as everyone else in the world, always keep it in mind when someone tries to make you feel miserable.
- Be kind. Always and to everyone.
- Respect yourself and your beliefs, always.
- Respect other people’s opinion and try to listen before expressing yours.
- Decide what’s better for you, but don’t be an egoist.
- Surround yourself with positive, successful and encouraging people and be an encourager too.
- Always be ready to help others, but don’t be afraid to ask help when you need it.
- Refine your manners, learn the etiquette.
- Allow yourself to dream big and to believe in real life fairytales. As long as you can imagine it, you can live it.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments below.
Illustration Sara Ottavia Carolei