Lavender is an aromatic herb full of interesting properties.
Its delicate purple color and its intense, but always pleasant, making it an incredibly beautiful and useful plant.
Here are 7 ways to use lavender we suggest you today.
- Essential oils. As we already told you in our article about essential oils, lavender has extraordinary properties. It is a powerful decongestant and a precious ally for skincare and haircare.
- Scented floral water. Vaporize lavender floral water on your sheets before going to bed: this will get you a good night’s sleep and will help you prevent insomnia.
- Perfume diffusor. Use it with essential oils to refresh the air and relax yourself.
- Flowers bouquets. Create some little fabric bags with dehydrated lavender’s flowers inside, put them in your closet’s drawers and use them to perfume your linens.
- Infusions. Ask your herbalist to prepare you a lavender, chamomile and linden mix. Prepare your infusion at home and drink it whenever you feel the need to relax.
- In the kitchen. Lavender is used in the preparation of aromatized butters, risottos and jams.
- Decor. Don’t forget that lavender is not only a plant with powerful properties, it is also one of the nicest decorative plants you can plant in your garden or in a vase if you have a balcony! For useful tips on how to grow lavender at home, read this interesting article.
Illustration, Sara Ottavia Carolei