New York Fashion Week starts today!
If you are in Manhattan for the fashion shows, this little guide is definitely what you need.
The most lively, eclectic and multicultural city in the world has a lot to offer, and we all know that.
But there are also some unusual things you can do in New York City you probably never considered.
Here’s our list.
- For the lovers of the creepy: visit the Morbid Anatomy Museum 424-A 3rd Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11215.
- Take a walk in Coney Island and feel like you were in a 50’s movie.
- Relax at The Church of Saint Luke’s garden 487 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014
- Visit The Frick Collection 1 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021
- Have a drink in the Prohibition Era at Back Room 102 Norfolk St, New York, NY 10002
- Eat the best mac-n-cheese ever at Sarita’s Macaroni & Cheese 345 E 12th St, New York, NY 10003
- Do some “people watching” that is like “bird watching” but without binoculars and camouflage clothes. Observing people in New York City is probably the most inspiring activity ever.
What do you think? Do you have other unusual activities to do in NYC to suggest?
Cover image, Sara Ottavia Carolei