Are you currently in London for fashion week?
Here’s our list of 7 unusual things to do in the city.
- Book a yoga session at Yoga Supper Club. During fashion week, a bit of relax is definitely what you need.
- Enjoy a Roller Disco dance at Bump Club.
- Have a dinner in one of Sky Garden’s restaurants.
- Visit the zoological, anatomical and pathological Hunterian Museum.
- Spend some time in one of London’s biggest farms, the Mudchute Park and Farm.
- Make a tour of the Tropical Garden at The Barbican Centre.
- Get charmed by the opulence of Leighton House Museum.
What do you think? Do you have other unusual activities to do in London to suggest?
Cover image, Sara Ottavia Carolei