Straight hair is easy to treat and to style, but the final results are often pretty boring and shabby.
Today we want to share with you some useful tips on how to rock straight hair.
- Straight hair requires a brilliant color. If you don’t feel like dyeing your hair, just enlighten your natural shade with a natural hair treatment. (Lush Hair Treatments, from $9,95)
- Keep it clean and light. (Mullein & Sparrow’s Dry Shampoo, $9)
- Trim your hair regularly (at least every two months).
- Get volume by drying your hair with a round brush. (Drybar’s Full Print Medium Round Ceramic Brush, $42)
- Keep it brilliant. (See here)
- Free your fantasy. Straight hair is easy to comb and style. Don’t be afraid to experiment!
What do you think? What’s your best tip for rocking straight hair?
Share your thoughts with us!
Illustration, Sara Ottavia Carolei