Are you in Milan for fashion week? Here’s our guide to the 7 unusual things to do in the fashion capital of Italy.
- Spend some time in the beautiful garden of Villa Necchi Campiglio.
- Visit the contemporary art paradise at Hangar Bicocca.
- Have a coffee in the Fondazione Prada’s Bar Luce, designed by American film director Wes Anderson.
- Get bewitched by the beautiful Atelier Sangalli.
- Shop some vintage treasures at Fiera di Sinigaglia.
- Taste the most typical Milanese food at La Pobbia 1850.
- Relax in the beautiful Parco Sempione.
What do you think? Do you have other unusual activities to do in Milan to suggest?
Cover image, Sara Ottavia Carolei