Strength and patience are essential for surviving in life. This is a lesson it is better to learn sooner rather than later.
We all have bad days, negative and pessimistic thoughts, but we should understand the difference between a bad moment and a bad approach to life.
We asked the help of a psychologist to make a list of rules that will help you improve your strength and patience.
Here it is:
- Make yourself do the things you have to do even when you just don’t want to. No matter what happened yesterday, force yourself to get out of bed, take a shower, dress like you are going to meet your worst enemy (cit.), listen to a song that makes you feel happy and tackle the day!
- Embrace your sadness, but do your best to change your mood. There’s nothing wrong in having a bad day, just stop complaining and do something to turn your bad day into a great one.
- Keep calm! Being anxious about everything won’t help you going through your everyday problems. Just breathe, relax, think positive and let your negative thoughts go away.
- Be grateful. Appreciate what you have (make a list if necessary) and remind yourself that the best is yet to come. The incredible power of gratitude is underrated.
- Forget. Sometimes people just don’t act exactly like you expect. Accept the differences and don’t be too intransigent.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments below.
Illustration, Sara Ottavia Carolei