Paris Fashion Week FW 16-17 is here, so if you are in Paris for the shows,
here’s a list of unusual activities to do in the Ville Lumière.
- Go fabric shopping in Montmartre.
- Take a relaxing walk at the Canal St.Martin.
- Visit the Musée du Louvre at “night” (on Wednesday and Friday the museum closes at 9:45PM.
- Eat the best hamburger in town at Ralph Lauren’s restaurant in Saint Germain des Prés area.
- Visit the creepy Museum of Vampires and Legendary Creatures.
- Drink a tea in the beautiful garden of the café of Musée de la Vie Romantique.
- Spend some time surrounded by flamingos at stunning Jardin des Plantes.
What do you think? Do you have other unusual activities to do in Paris to suggest?
Cover image, Sara Ottavia Carolei