After headbands and barrettes, it’s now time to focus on another thorny beauty topic: lipgloss.
From the first time a lipgloss appeared on the market (it was 1932 and the pioneer was the Polish Jewish genius of makeup Maximilian Faktorowicz – read Max Factor) many things have been said about this beauty product.
There are a lot of different types of lip glosses available out there, but the one we prefer is the most classic yet probably the less popular: the transparent basic lipgloss.
Here are our 7 reasons to stop being afraid of lipgloss:
- It’s sober and flirty at the same time
- You can wear it with any kind of look
- You can wear it from the morning to the night
- If you choose the right product, it won’t stick your lips (we strongly suggest you this one from Aveda)
- It can add an extra shine to your favorite lipstick
- It goes well with every color
- It is timeless
Did we convince you?
Cover image, Sara Ottavia Carolei